Laughter yoga to get rid of Diseases
- What is Laughing Yoga
- What are the benefits of Laughter Yoga?
- Physical and mental benefits of laughter Yoga
Yoga is an important form of exercise used by many, to stay physically and mentally healthy. It is a special branch of yoga with many forms called Laughter Yoga Or Laughing Yoga. You may sometimes see people practicing this in parks and groups. Watching people doing this yoga may make you laugh as well. Read on to find out what laughter yoga is and how it can benefit you.
Laugh Yoga is an ancient practice that originated from the Nath dynasty. It is rooted in the yoga philosophy of ‘Hasiba Kheliba Dariba Dhyan’. The translation of this philosophy in yoga is that laughter is similar to meditation.
It is believed that Guru Gorakhnath started this yoga. He started this tradition to teach his disciples the simple nature of yoga practice. He wanted his students and students to understand that yoga is not a difficult and serious matter and that it can be learned in a happy way. Through this training, he introduced the habit of meditation through an element of fun, laughter and play.
The benefits of Laugh Yoga
Although this form of yoga was originally practiced only in the Himalayas, it is now common everywhere. Laughter yoga can be seen in parks and public places. It is a collective exercise that can elevate one’s mood instantly. Laughter Yoga benefits people by bringing an easy attitude and a simple attitude to life. It also helps us to gain clarity and confidence to face life’s challenges and setbacks easily.
* Laughter Yoga is your gateway to the in-depth practice of yoga.
* It helps to cultivate a healthy sense of curiosity in the trainees and to guide one to follow this path to gain knowledge.
* Laughter yoga can help to avoid barriers, make a person more confident and relieve their stress and anxiety.