Most of us know that yoga is the best thing to do when it comes to maintaining good physical or mental health. Some breathing exercises help our health and beauty a lot. Breathing exercises are very effective for better immunity, better skin condition, and lung health.
It is very important to keep the lungs healthy during this epidemic. It is a very beneficial breathing exercise Pranayama. It is pranayama that helps in strengthening the immune system and increasing the function of the lungs. These are the benefits that are most needed during these difficult times to improve health.
Other benefits of doing Pranayama
* It helps to improve mental health by reducing stress levels.
* This breathing exercise will calm you down when you are experiencing severe migraine pain
* Practicing this will increase your sense of purpose and concentration.
* It can help you get rid of problems like asthma and bronchitis.
This type of yoga is very simple to practice and is very beneficial for your health. The best thing is that you can do it anytime, anywhere you feel comfortable.
How to do Pranayama?
Step 1: Sit in a relaxed position.
Step 2: Place your hips straight.
Step 3: Place the right thumb in the right nostril to block the flow of air. Breathe deeply through the left nostril.
Step 4: Now, hold your breath for a few moments.
Step 5: Next, place a finger in your left nostril and exhale through the right nostril.
Let’s start by doing six rounds of inversion. It should be practiced regularly at least 2-hour intervals before or after meals. You can go up to at least 21 rounds. Pranayama has long been practiced by people to improve their physical and mental health. During the spread of the coronavirus epidemic, these breathing exercises can be very helpful in keeping your lungs healthy and strengthening the immune system.
Our body needs oxygen every moment to function, from digesting food to moving muscles well. The health of our lungs plays a vital role in maintaining adequate oxygen levels in the body. Therefore, to ensure that the lungs are functioning at full capacity, we can perform various breathing exercises to improve their performance.
Nerve cleansing is one such yoga practice Pranayama. This is also known as alternate nasal breathing. It gives various benefits to the body and also helps to calm the mind and body.
What is nerve cleansing?
This is simple pranayama that brings a lot of benefits when practiced regularly. Nerve, which means “micro-energy conductor” in Sanskrit, means “cleansing”, so practicing this breathing exercise cleanses the micro-energy conductor and allows oxygen to flow freely throughout the body, bringing clarity, focus, and peace to the mind.
How to practice Nadi shuddhi pranayama?
1. To practice this, one may first sit on the Padmasana or the Vajrasana. Or stay upright in any position suitable for meditation.
2. Straighten your spine and keep your head straight. Keep your mind and body calm and your eyes closed.
3. Hold the Vishnu seal in the right hand. Hold the meditation seal in the left hand and place it on the left knee
4. Close the right nostril with the thumb of your right hand first to get started. Inhale as far as you can through your left nostril. Hold this breath for a while. Beginners can try this for a 5 second period. Slowly increase its time.
5. Now remove the thumb from the right nostril, close the left nostril with the little finger and ring finger of the right hand and exhale the breath taken earlier through the right nostril. Be sure to exhale slowly as you exhale.
6. Now inhale again through the right nostril and exhale through the left.
7. Once you have done this, you will complete the nerve cleansing pranayama once. This can be repeated several times.
Benefits of nerve cleansing
1. Deep breathing training helps to achieve the full capacity of the lungs. It improves the respiratory system.
2. Doing this exercise alternately on each side of the nose helps to find a center and increase concentration and calmness of mind and body.
3. It helps to improve the coordination and circulation between the nerves and muscles, regulates blood pressure and relieves body aches.
4. This slow breathing pattern causes the blood vessels to relax and dilate, thereby improving heart health.
5. Strong training of this breathing exercise prevents excessive anxiety and reduces stress.
You can practice this pranayama regularly to cleanse all your nerves.
Your BMI is......
|less than 18.5:||Underweight|
|18.5 - 24.9:||Normal weight|
|25 - 29.9:||Overweight|
|30 - 34.9:||Class I Obese|
|35 - 39.9:||Class II Obese|
|40 upwards:||Class III Obese|
|age should be in 14 to 80 range|
You should take ...... of protein per day